What Are Blog-Powered Websites?
Blog-powered websites allow individuals and companies to create feature-rich, interactive online presences. By taking advantage of off-the-shelf, open-source technologies (we recommend WordPress software, of course, in conjunction with other quality plugins, apps, and tools) they often can be launched quickly and inexpensively.
Blog-powered websites look, act, and have as much capability as any traditional website developed by talented programmers. But the good news is that you no longer need to build your site or content management system from scratch.
ContentRobot can build you a highly-customizable blog-powered website that looks as good, and most likely functions better, than anything you would have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for in 1990s.
Why Launch A Blog-Powered Website?
Blog-powered websites can be easily incorporated into any of your existing web, public relations, marketing, and social media plans. While there are a number of benefits to launching a blog-powered-website, here are our top five:
- It’s a cheaper alternative to building and maintaining a traditional HTML and /or flash-based website
- You get control over your content and don’t have to pay a developer to make a simple text change
- It’s search-engine friendly because Google (and others) love fresh content
- It’s interactive and encourages many levels of communication from blog comments and post sharing on other outlets (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+)
- It can help to build brands by continually showcasing products, services, talents, etc.