Ah, selling. Everyone conjures up the pushy car salesman in the bad suit. However, To Sell is Human, tells us that in today’s business climate, everyone is in sales – and this is especially true of us entrepreneurs, small business owners, and bloggers.
We all are trying to convince others to buy in to what we are saying and what we are offering.
We loved this book! It gave us some good perspectives on the sales process and lots of …
Automattic released WordPress 3.5.1 last night!
It fixed 37 bugs and is considered a security release for all previous WordPress versions.
Here are the highlights of the release’s fixes:
- Prevented certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases in the Editor.
- Fixed a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new Media Manager.
- Suggested proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
- Prevented scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video
Now the new year is well underway, have you planned what trade shows and conferences you’ll be attending? To keep up on the WordPress and blogging trends, ContentRobot usually makes a point of going to New Media Expo (formerly BlogWorld Expo & New Media Expo) and a local WordCamp or two (we are lucky that we can choose to check out both Boston and New York).
While it’s easy to get overwhelmed at a show, we wanted to share our …
Pinterist is today’s latest social media darling and invariably that brings out a slew of “blogging is dead” posts. Sure it’s another platform that allows you to share interests both simply and visually. The great thing about the Internet is that self-publishing continues to get easier and there are lots of ways to build your brand.
But let’s step back for a moment. What if the platform you are spending so much effort on went away? It happens all the …
It’s a new year – welcome to 2013! Have you made your resolutions yet? Have you broken them already? ContentRobot offers 5 resolutions bloggers should keep all year long.
- Blog Regularly. There’s nothing that Google likes better than fresh, unique content. If you haven’t been writing much as of late, now is the time to kickstart your blog.
- Don’t Write for Search Engines. It’s a turnoff for visitors to read posts that have been obviously overstuffed with keywords. Strive for