As a nod to Valentine’s Day, Karen offers the reasons she loves blogs and blogging.
- Blogging is primarily writing, and I enjoy the whole creative process (from research to words on the screen) while crafting useful posts.
- I can provide an exclusive point-of-view while sharing my thoughts and views that say: “I’m uniquely me, and only I can tell this story.”
- I get to be a part of creating conversations, layered with both fact and opinion, that could be revisited, meditated, shared, commented, and extended.
- I am part of the new media world and work within a community of people whom I respect.
- I read other blogs for anything delightful, surprising, and thought-provoking so I can be enriched both personally and professionally.
- I like to finding new ideas, rethink old ideas, and be informed and educated by the hearts and minds of the best bunch of people I’ve never met.
- I get to work with a partner who inspires me to push the envelope and explore talents that are just waiting to bust out.
- I get to mentor clients who want to passionately communicate, collaborate, and impart knowledge about their companies and themselves.
- I can provide expertise to help others find their blgging voice for hobby blogs to corporate blogs and any blogs in between.
- I get to combine my passions and talents of writing and technology to enhance online experiences. What can be better than finding your bliss?
Feeling the blogging love? Contact ContentRobot today and create your blog today.